Looking at the next generation of women of color in adult industry. They can be legendary.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Open Letter To Ms. Jada Fire

Of all the women of color in the adult industry I think that you, Ms. Jada Fire should be able to distinguish yourself from the rest. But it doesn’t look like you are concern with ascending to the top of your industry or in your case as far as the industry will let you go. I recently saw you holding up a sign stating that you weren’t on MySpace. My question to you is why not? Of all the projects that you are in and all the hard work that you do why not have at least some of the money come directly to you? Jada, why don’t you have an Internet presence, i.e. web site, yahoo club, and MySpace site?

Jada, you have hoards fans that would love to be able to put there hands on you any time of the day or night. A web site would be just the ticket for them. A web site can do a few things for you. Mainly it can bring you revenue that will totally be yours. All you need to do is place content on your paid site that can be seen exclusively at your site. Another thing a web site can do is show the strength you have amongst your fans. Your web site should take off if marketed properly. A yahoo club and MySpace would be just a feeder to your web site. A successful web site can be used as leverage when you are negotiating a salary. Someone with your fan base and your willingness to do what it takes for a scene shouldn’t step on a set for under $2,000.00. From there your fee would be determined by what is needed for the scene.

Jada, let just say that you don’t have any computer skills at all. Then you hire people to do this for you. You can start Team Jada and it could be made up of a web designer, a marketing director and a photographer. This team could take care of your web site and make sure it stays up and running. Of course you would shoot content for it that can only be seen at your site. You will need to be creative and fresh and success for you will be quick. There’s no question that you don’t mind working hard for others but what’s wrong with working just as hard for yourself? I am not going to sit here and tell you that it’s not going to be work involved but I hope you understand that Jada Fire is a brand name. That’s going to make it so much easier.

I would like to see you be as successful as you can and take all that you can out of the adult industry. Because it’s going to take all it can from you. With your resume’ and your fan base you can become an “undeniable” force in the adult industry. This isn’t a put down at all but I hope that this will make you think just a little. I feel you are missing out on monies that you have earned and deserve. Let your time in the adult industry be a total success for you.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally agree with you Dave....

I've been joyfully looking and watching Jada for about a year or so now and like you, feel she is a cut above the rest of the women found on adult websites, be they of colour or not. Her sheer beauty is something to behold, let alone her obvious "intimacy" skills...

To my dismay, I find that there is no "Jada" website or fan club...Why not ?...other adult stars have travelled this path...of both sexes...

Jada...if you get to read this just remember that there is certainly one dedicated guy here in England who wants to get even closer to you...Start up a fan club/website and I'll be at the front of the queue to join !!!...AND..If you ever travel to the old country, there is a free Reiki Healing, Indian Head Massage or Ear Candling treatment for you...

2:10 PM

 
Blogger vesuvius said...

I don't know what's up with Jada Fire but I guess she is too busy working for other and can't or won't find the time to work for herself.

2:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree mate in oz there aint any shielas like her i just came accross her not too long ago and im addicted now and i found this posting while looking for a fan club spewin eh from skip

7:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree i only found this posting while looking for a fan club spewin eh mate

8:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been a fan for about 6mts. now
I think you are great. I have started my own JF DVD folder.

If you can please send me a singed photo of yourself.

Once again I think you are fine.If I were younger I'd seek your hand.
But I'm 86yrs. old.

Love you

8:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home